Club Rules & Constitution
The following procedures state the Club's policy. Please take a minute to read and familiarise yourself with their content.
Selection Committee Meetings:
The rules to be strictly applied to each weekly Nailsea United Football Club Selection Committee Meeting are as follows:
- To take place every Thursday evening.
- To start no later than 9.30 pm.
- All Nailsea United FC Team Managers to attend. Assistants to cover Team Managers if they are unable to attend.
- Conduct the meeting in the best possible environment.
- One Selection Committee member to speak at any one time.
- All Nailsea United FC teams to be selected on merit and by seniority i.e. First team to Colts.
- If a player is selected as substitute for two consecutive weeks for the same NUFC team, he must be offered a full game with the team below for the following (third week). It is then up to the player to decide what he wishes to do.
All Team Managers must:
- Share information
- Respect and trust each other
- Communicate with each other
- Think of the Club first and not themselves