Our Club will once again be holding its popular Annual Presentation Evening, this year on Saturday, 14th May 2016, which also happens to be the final date of the current season!
The venue will remain unchanged from last season’s event. For convenience and to minimise cost, it will take place at the Nailsea Masonic Hall, located just off of Nailsea Park. Having a local venue that has a spacious room, decent surroundings and provides excellent food and drink at a reasonable price, can only be our best option.
The cost will be £25.00 per head so we’re hoping as many of you as possible, together with your wives and girlfriends, will come along and enjoy the evening. The format will be largely unchanged, so there will still be a delicious three course dinner, award presentations with the usual colourful speeches/visuals and some sounds to finish off with. I will be taking bookings for the event between now and Saturday, 7th May, so why not book your seat without delay. Here are the menu choices;
1. Cream of Tomato Soup with Basil
2. Classic Prawn Cocktail severed in a glass
3. Wedge of Brie Coated in Breadcrumbs and Sesame Seeds served with a Red Onion Marmalade & Shoots
1. Breast of Chicken in a Coq au Vin Sauce
2. Roast Beef, Red Wine Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding served with Fresh Vegetables and Roast Potatoes
3. Slow Braised Belly of Pork cooked in Cider & Apple Brandy served on Creamed Potato
4. Parmesan Crepes filled with Mushrooms, Spinach & Roast Tomatoes
1. Apple Pie and Ice Cream
2. Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate Drizzle and Ice Cream
3. Sticky Toffee Pudding, Toffee Sauce and Ice Cream
4. Cheese Board with Biscuits & Grapes
I am sure it will be another memorable evening and give us all the opportunity to finish off the season in style and celebrate together as a Club.
Tel : 07821 510437