Our Club will once again be holding its popular Annual Presentation Evening, this year on Saturday, 13th May 2017, which also happens to be the final date of the current season!
The venue will remain unchanged from last season’s event. Following your great feedback about the venue and for convenience/to minimise cost, it will take place at the Nailsea Masonic Hall, located just off of Nailsea Park. Having a local venue that has a spacious room, decent surroundings and provides excellent food and drink at a reasonable price, can only be our best option.
We’ve again managed to keep the cost unchanged at £25.00 per head so we’re hoping as many of you as possible, together with your wives and girlfriends, will come along and enjoy the evening. The format will be largely unchanged, so there will still be a delicious three course dinner, award presentations with the usual colourful speeches/visuals and some sounds to finish off with. I will be taking bookings for the event and your menu choices between now and Saturday, 6th May, so why not book your seat without delay. Here are the menu choices;
1. Chef’s Cream of Tomato & Basil Soup
2. Wedge of Brie Coated in Breadcrumbs and Sesame Seeds served with a Red Onion Marmalade & Shoots
3. Sesame Coated Cod Spring Onion & Chive Fish Cakes with Homemade Tartar Sauce
4. Classic Prawn Cocktail served in a glass
1. Slow Braised Belly of Pork Cooked in Cider & Apple Brandy served on Creamed Potato
2. Roast Topside of Beef, Yorkshire pudding & Red Wine Gravy
3. Breast of Chicken in a Coq au Vin sauce
4. Roast Vegetable Wellington with a Red Wine & Thyme jus
1. Warm Chocolate Brownie, Ice Cream & Chocolate Sauce
2. Sticky Toffee Pudding, toffee Sauce & ice Cream
3. Apple Pie and Ice Cream
4. Cheese Platter with Chutney & Grapes
Coffee & Mints
I am sure it will be another memorable evening and give us all the opportunity to finish off the season in style and celebrate together as a Club.
Tel : 07821 510437
Email : [email protected]